Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Getting Started, A Christmas Tradition

My family has a Christmas tradition that involves hand-making one of our gifts. Over the years I have painted pictures, sewn yoga bags, made bulletin boards, and designed cooking aprons (to name a few). This year I drew my father's name and almost-immediately I knew I wanted to make him a journal.

This "electronic" journal is intended to become a chronicle for my father's adventurous journies through life. He and my mom are leaving for a 6-week stint in Africa at the end of the month; if you want to hear about life in Kenya, trekking with the Bwindi Gorillas, or South African Safaris, stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Very very cool Christmas present for a very oool Dad! Merry Christmas Mr. Green. Love, Mollie

    ReplyDelete